We do not charge extra to properly care for your dog 🙂
DAILY WALKS AND/OR OUTDOOR PLAYTIME INCLUDED FOR FREE FOR ALL OUR DOG GUESTS!
Our boarding rates are based on your pet’s weight at the time of their visit.
- $32.00 Daily (01 - 35 LBS)
- $33.00 Daily (36 - 55 LBS)
- $34.00 Daily (56 - 75 LBS)
- $36.00 Daily (76+ LBS)
- $34.00 Daily (Puppies Under 18 Months)
- $21.00 Daily
Doggie Day Care
- $30.00 Daily (01 - 35 LBS)
- $35.00 Daily (36 - 55 LBS)
- $36.00 Daily (56 - 75 LBS)
- $40.00 Daily (76+ LBS)
Daycare Package Discounts
- Prepay for 5 or more days a month, receive 10% discount on daily rate.
- Unlimited Daycare (20 days a month maximum), receive 20% discount on daily rate.
Due to the playful and untrained nature of most puppies, we require that all puppies (18 months and younger) receive a bath prior to departure.
To add a little extra to your pet’s visit, select one of our enrichment packages at check in. A variety of options to meet every pet personality is available, or if you’d like us to pick based on your pet’s need, we are happy to do so.
For $10 a day, you pick 2, or let us pick based on your pet’s mood.
For 7-day visits, save $20, by adding a week’s worth of enrichment for just $50.
- Lap Lovin – Is your pet used to plenty of snuggle time? With Lap Lovin’, we’ll snuggle and whisper sweet nothings to your best buddy for at least 15 minutes a day.
- Office Time – Your pup will spend at least 15 minutes a day hanging out with us in our front office, greeting new friends as they arrive, and providing us with love and kisses. Erm, we mean, providing them with love and kisses.
- Nighttime Treat – Your bestie will end their fun day with a time-consuming healthy treat. Peanut-butter-stuffed Kongs, or yogurt and blueberry icies are among the night-time treat offerings.
- Fetch Time – Fifteen minutes of Frisbee or ball throw-and-fetch in our large outdoor Fetch run.
- Sniff Walk – Let your pet engage in their natural need to sniff with a 15-minute Sniff Walk. We might walk 10 feet, we might walk 1 mile. It all depends on what your pet wants to stop and sniff.
- Baby Pool Playtime (weather permitting, bath add on required) – Many pets love nothing more than to splash around in a pool of water, especially during those hot spring and summer days. Since pool time creates stinky pets, we require a bath prior to departure for pups engaging in pool time play.
- Daily picture text from your pet – Want to see what your pet’s been up to each day? Select daily picture text and your pet will reach out once a day to let you know what they’ve been up to.
- Search and Sniff Mat – Search and Sniff mats supply an outlet for your pet’s natural need to work. Treats hidden in the folds of the mat create an interactive challenge that provides enrichment, enjoyment, and fulfils their need to work.
There’s nothing better than knowing your pet got to frolic, play, get dirty, splash around, and then come home smelling fresh and clean. For this reason, we recommend all pets staying at Wye River Kennel receive a bath before departing.
Ask us about our bathing services, and please be sure to mention if your pet has any skin allergies so we can be sure to use an oatmeal shampoo.
Bath rates are between $30 and $45 depending on your pet’s size and hair.
Customers who short a reservation after drop off will be charged for the full reservation. Just like a hotel, all pets staying past our (1PM) checkout will be charged for that day. It’s a (2) Day Charge for Guests that stay Saturday-Sunday.
Fetch and Fluff
Drop your pet off for a day of daycare and end with a clean up bath. $60 for a day’s play and bath. Savings vary but typically will save between $10 and $30.
Enrichment add ons
Select 7 days of enrichment add on for $50. A saving of $20.
2. Make Reservation
Reservations must be confirmed
3. Check In
With your reservation confirmed we recommend that you make your check-in as short as possible.
A $25.00 non-refundable deposit will be collected at the time of your booking is confirmed. This deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
Any emails received after 2:00PM or phone calls after 5:00PM will most likely be answered after 9:00 AM the following day.
Pet Information Form
Current clients adding a new pet will need to fill out this form and bring it in, mail it, or email it to us.
We use PawLoyalty to on-board new customers and pets as well as take reservations.
Each new client will need to fill out a waiver.
Click one of the buttons below to submit or download our waiver form.
Book Your Reservation
If you have an account with Pawloyalty then click the button below.
301 Sportsman Neck Circle Queenstown, MD 21658-1281
Bay Bridge Traffic Cam
- MON - SUN 8 am – 4:00PM
- MON - SUN 8 am – 4:00PM
(Closed to Drop Off & Pick up)
- New Year's Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- Just like a hotel, all guests checking out after 1pm will be charged for that day.
- For our boarding guests, if you need to drop off/pick up prior to 8am a $20 charge will be added to your stay.
- For our boarding guests, if you need to drop off/pick up after 4pm, a $20 charge will be added to your stay.